Message #308

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Macros
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:44:34 -0700

Remi,

Thank you for sending me screenshots showing the problem. That was very
helpful. It was a puzzling problem but I believe that I have fixed it.
Please try version 3.1.1 which is now posted and let me know if you find
any more problems.

Note that I also implemented your shift-click suggestion. If you hold
down the shift (or any other modifier key) when you select a macro from
the sub-menu, it will execute in reverse. I plan to add the macro
buttons similar to the Linux version later.

-Melinda