Message #256

From: kirfopl <kirfo@wp.pl>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Hall Instanity here I come ;-)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 00:29:53 -0000

Hello everybody,

Roice first, Remiq second and I’ve also manager to solve the 5^3 cube.
I won’t be original but I must say ‘I’m so happy…‘

I remember when the first solvable version of MC5D was available for
download. I changed one’s mind with remiq and I wasn’t so optymistic
about starting my 5D journey from 3^5 as he was. I was repeating all
the time that the 2^5 would be just right for the first time. But the
3^5 could bring me some problems for a start. Remiq said: ‘Let’s solve
the cube. I’ll do it!’ What could I say… Then we started;)

The first steps were really difficult for me (especially finding the
best view). A little annoying for me was that I couldn’t use the redo
option. The undo was very useful.

My solution has, here is suprise, 64858 moves! Roice don’t laugh at
me;p I didn’t attached importance to amount of moves. One of my macros
numbers as many as 612 moves. It is funny, I know.
To sum up: Solving 3^5 was a great fun for me and I’m waiting for the
other sizes.

Best regards,
Michal Wizner