Message #245

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: MC5D solution posted
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 02:38:09 -0500

Hey guys. I finished my MC5D solution tonight and went ahead and posted
it. It ended up taking a little over 6000 moves, so it takes forever to
play back. But it is kind of fun to play with the projection parameters
while it is doing so :)

Also, I found there is a small bug when you first complete a solution that
can mess up the last move in your log file. I’ll fix this tomorrow, but
wanted to let you guys know. If any of you are working on solutions, you’ll
want to grab the new install I’ll (probably) post tomorrow evening.

Roice