Message #240

From: Rage <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Workable 3^5 Posted
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:54:59 +0200

It sounds like there are a few other UI glitches/requests that we will
hoepfully be able to address in the next iteration (whenever that is),
so thanks for the feedback. Regarding the non-functionality of
Ctrl+Z, I have a wild guess that it might relate to keyboard layouts.

#) Ctr+Z is working now. I had to only restart computer after instalation… So everything works now.

With default set parameters I must say it should be for example 3 default (Michal and I spend a lot of time trying to find the best view -> and mine was good for both of us)

(it’s hard beginner to know what to look for in a view ;-). After some time of course everyone will find the best for himself ..)