Message #238

From: thesamer@interia.pl
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Workable 3^5 Posted
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 02:51:55 +0200

Hello!

ROICE !!! You are unbeliveble!!! BIG RESPECT for you and Charlie! You did very good job! It will be great pleasure to fun with that stuff!

Yesterday I really wanted to write that it is impossible me to solve cube that you suggested (I couldn’t get use to your vision). I’ve opened Outlook and… there was information from you! (funny coincedence:)

Message that You will soon S-O-L-V-E this shook me! I didn’t see the pieces, stickers, faces and moves enough to do anything…

Today during talk with Kirfo I tested some sets of parameters… and when I get set which I attached to this message everything became so clear…

All… moves, twists, etc. the whole concept…

It’s working great! (unfortunately I don’t have time during this week to start real solve)

(I can give you some printscreens which I made some time ago during testing program. It’s nothing, just funny views of solved 5D cube;)

http://www.genezis.station76.pl/5D

(click in the middle to get to the folder where I put my best "view" (http://www.genezis.station76.pl/5D/5D/my-view.PNG))

Suggestions:

Really best wishes in solving 3x3x3x3x3…

Remigiusz Durka