Message #199

From: web2k2bew <jbaile2@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Saying hello
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:11:04 -0000

Hi All,
What a delightful group! I ran across it during a Google search and
immediately came over to see what it was all about.

The link I noticed during my search was to my own 4D cube (2x2x2x2) at
http://home.rochester.rr.com/jbxroads/4cube.html

My immediate reaction is to pose my standard query about the 4D cube.

Is solving a 4D cube easier than solving a 3D one because the number
of paths to a solution grows faster than the number of positions that
must be solved?

For example, I can easily grope my way to solving the 4cube in a way
that I doubt could be done with a 3D version.

John