Message #194

From: Remigiusz Durka <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] I’m back!
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:05:54 +0200

> So Remigiusz, where you able to generate much interest in the 4D cube
> among the participants in the Polish speed championships? Get those guys
> hooked on MC4D and perhaps you’ll soon find some serious competition!

I talked with Ron van Bruchem and Zbigniew Zborowski about it (Did you heard
about Z-B system in rubik? they discover it! ZZ was organizator these
championships,Ron was delgate from WCA). They agree to consider on II Polish
Championships hypercube cathegory.
Ron said that there should be 2 contestens (That should be no problem with
that- on these championships were: me,Piotrowski,Wizner)

there is also problem with measure the time (is it possible to impement
timer to the program?), using macros (doing macros during the solve, not
using them, etc…)

///With preapeard macros I can (after some practice) do 3x3x3x3 in 20
minutes. Preapearing macros will give me 5-10 minutes more…
//Without macros it will last 2-3 hours….- it’s not good, becuase you
can’t take part in other competions and also after this you will be very
tired…

However Zborowski is ethusiast of this kind of competition. (Poland would be
place where something new started in rubik ;) )
Also becuse having Piotrowski,Wizer,Lazar and me ;) what makes us world’s
potentat in hypecubes ;)

Bye,
Remigiusz

Moto TV w Internecie! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18b7