Message #180

From: thesamer <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] HyperSPEEDsolving !!!
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 23:20:22 +0200

I think I can manage to help Guy (and others if they like) with Linux enough to save the log under the linux and take it later under Windows to send it away but I really don’t know if I manage to make internet connection under linux… so probably I will make solution under Linux, restart computer, run Windows and send the file…

I can take part in no macro competition as well…But I will more time to preapare ( I must familiar more with some sequences I last time used…[ending stage with central crosses are problematic, I don’t know why…(last time I’ve really stuck there)]

To the next time…

R.D.