Message #167

From: thesamer <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] N-D Rubic’s Cubes a path to God?
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:18:11 +0200

"I have visited your website which gave good information on Rebukes cube.
Don’t you think that it is more than just a puzzle. I think there is "Star inside the CUBE" .
If you connect the six rottating axes u get a Star with two triangles"
#) How do you want to connect them? I can’t see that…Maybe some picture?

RemiQ