Message #127

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Some questions
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:44:02 -0700

— Remigiusz Durka <thesamer@interia.pl> wrote:

> -I want to translate the solution (using some texts
> from the page
> www.superliminal.com/cube/solution/solution.htm
> can I do it? I want to make better picuteres for
> sequences and show the algoritms more clearly…
> But I will be using vocalbulary and system from the
> page…

Feel free to translate this solution and to use any
material from it. If you publish another solution
that directly copies material (or is based on material
from it), I just ask that you:

(1) please give credit with a reference.
(2) provide a link to the original solution if posted
on the web.

If you do end up doing this, send me the link so I can
check it out :)

Thanks,