Message #125

From: Remigiusz Durka <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Some questions
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:37:50 +0200

Excuse me for talking so much….(when I joined there started the high activity on this group;))
I have another questions and suggestions:
-I want to translate the solution (using some texts from the page http://www.superliminal.com/cube/solution/solution.htm can I do it? I want to make better picuteres for sequences and show the algoritms more clearly…But I will be using vocalbulary and system from the page…
-There should be more clearly shown that other cubes (2^4, 4^4 and 5^4) are aviable ..but in linux version…(I was not the only one who missed that note in the page…)
-Why windows version hasn’t got option to change the size of the cube?
-Why cube in the linux version can’t be seen from any direction (like windows ver.) - probably the last questions are connected ;)
It’s all for today….

Thank you for any possible answers..And good night
RemiQ

Startuj z INTERIA.PL! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f186c