Message #24

From: David Vanderschel <DvdS@Austin.RR.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [MC4D] slashdot web traffc
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:24:32 -0000

Date: Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:56 am

— In MC4D@yahoogroups.com, Melinda Green <melinda@s…> wrote:
daniel,

thanks for talking it up on the speedsolving group. so why didn’t you
tell us
about them?!!
looks like there are several other rubik-related groups. i got 14
when searching
in yahoo groups for the term "rubik". perhaps you’ll alert them as
well?

thanks again,
-melinda

Daniel Hayes wrote:

> Those are some pretty impressive numbers! I can’t wait until the
solutions
> start rolling in. The link cause quite a stir on the
speedsolvingrubiks
> yahoo group, of which I am a member. I’ve been trying to get them
> interested for a while now! Looks like the link did the trick.
>
> This is great, I can’t wait to see some of the new approaches to
the puzzle.
> It’s been a while since I worked on it though, maybe I should
give it
> another shot :)
>
> Great job Roice!
— End forwarded message —