Message #4218

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Please nominate Melinda’s 2x2x2x2 for the National Toy Hall of Fame
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 18:14:58 -0700

Looking at what we were up against, I don’t think we had a chance. I mean with all of those classic toys and even the smartphone itself as contenders, I think this would need to be as popular as Rubik’s cube itself.

I really appreciate you driving this, and all the votes that list members gave it.

Happy puzzling!
-Melinda