Message #4165

From: Luna Harran <scarecrowfish@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Complex 3x3x3
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 14:25:29 +0100

Nan, can you describe the method you used at all? I want to see if my
approach is similar. And roughly how long does it take you?

I basically solve the 3x3, then circle, then double layer, then triple
circle, then double circle, each with a commutator based on the last step,
kind of like blind solving. It took me a couple of hours for this first
solve, but I reckon I could get it under one, maybe even under 30 minutes.

~Luna