Message #4121

From: Marc Ringuette <ringuette@solarmirror.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 2x2x2x1: Gyro rotations, and seeking the equivalent 4D cuboid
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 12:40:39 -0700

Here’s the result of yesterday’s efforts (and a few hours this morning
making the video and writing the summary), as sent to the mailing list.
You probably shouldn’t watch the whole video - it’s pretty obscure.
Skim the message below, and sample a minute of the video, that’s my
suggestion.

   https://youtu.be/e0aUuN0L1Dc

M.