Message #4114

From: Luna Harran <scarecrowfish@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 2x2x2x1: Gyro rotations, and seeking the equivalent 4D cuboid
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 18:52:22 +0100

Nice. I tried a while ago to get the 2x2x2x1 cuboid in MPU, but I can’t run
it at all at the moment unfortunately. Maybe someone with a better
understanding of the puzzle definition could try it out.

Also, could we perhaps find a way to simulate the 2x2x2x1 on the full 2^4?
That might help matters. I’m unsure quite what needs bandaging.

Could this also lead to a physical 3x3x3x1, or other such cuboids? Valid 4d
puzzles that are easier to construct.

Also, I’m a she. 😉😁

~Luna