Message #4057

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Annotated 2x2x2x2 solve.
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 00:42:24 -0700

Hello Don,

This is Brian’s video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18CO6s3fw-A>. You are both enthusiastic new members via the physical 2x2x2x2. Welcome to both of you! His annotations are in the description. Click "Show More" under the video. That confused me at first too. It is very nicely done. I especially like the music during the solution portion. I think his scramble was a misunderstanding of my description of a simplified version <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwq86lyMMcI> of Luna’s method. Luckily Brian’s version seems to be valid but I’m not sure why. Perhaps someone here can say.

-Melinda