Message #4030

From: enochgray@yahoo.com
Subject: Hello!
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 18:31:27 +0000

Hi, I recently solved the 3x3x3x3 for the first time, and was invited to this group.

My name is Enoch Gray, and I have been solving twisty puzzles since 2011. I found a Rubik’s Cube at my Grandma’s house, and used Google to learn how to solve it. I have been hooked ever since. Nowadays, I primarily do blindfolded solving. I recently accomplished the goal of solving a 10x10x10 blindfolded.

I had seen the 4 dimensional cubes before, but never really looked into them. Recently, I stumbled across the topic again, and decided to give it a shot. I learned basic concepts from Mathologer’s video on YouTube and was able to solve it from there! Now my next goal is to blindsolve the 2x2x2x2.

Thanks to everyone for creating a community around 4 dimensional puzzles! I’m excited to get more into it.