Message #4019

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Abstracting the Rubik’s Cube
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 01:49:13 -0600

Thank you Melinda!

I figured since I had my name on the article, that was already enough for
me :) Elsewhere, I tried to balance making sure there was credit and
remaining focused on the mathematics/puzzles. I hope I struck the right
balance.

And thank you too for suggesting uploading a web version. Reading the T&F
page you found, it looks like I can post a preprint version and so I put a
copy here <http://roice3.org/papers/abstracting_rubiks_cube.pdf>. Despite
subsequent revisions, it is still quite close to the published version.

Best,
Roice