Message #4012

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: The physical 2x2x2x2 as seen by a ‘regular’ cuber.
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 19:50:02 -0800

Hello Brian,

How many magnets have you had get loose? If it’s not extremely rare I’ll need to make some adjustments to the model. And in case you didn’t realize it, you can pull the stickers straight out of the pieces to fix any wayward magnets. Just add a tiny dot of superglue first to keep it there. Just be sure to get the polarity right and then take it slow when putting the piece back in to make sure the clips are properly aligned.

Please do shoot a walk-through solve. Also please consider making your existing videos public and I’ll add them to a playlist.

-Melinda