Message #3980

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Physical 2x2x2x2 canonical moves video
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 15:26:20 -0800

I don’t know.  I need you guys to tell me. Marc says that this is a 4-cycle which should not be possible. Also, what about the two restacking moves? Are either of these usable during scrambling? Even if they are, maybe it’s not worth the confusion even mentioning them. I’m now thinking it would be better to simply leave out everything beyond the canonical 7. Maybe I should even leave out the clamshell move like you suggested. Does anyone else find that move particularly useful? If not, then it’s probably not worth it and I should reduce the set to 6 moves.

Thanks,
-Melinda