Message #3968

From: Marc Ringuette <ringuette@solarmirror.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] My physical 2^4 solution
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:23:17 -0800

Congrats, Luna!

I really like the sound of your method.    Your use of a variety of past
techniques is great, and the mix of notations you’re using seems clear
to me.   It sounds interestingly distinct from what Bob and Joel have
done, so this will probably leave us with three quite different
approaches to compare.

If you can upload an example solve video sometime, that would be very
cool and helpful.   In my view, even a raw video with few words and zero
editing can clear up a wide range of uncertainties about what you are
doing.

Bob and Joel, I really hope to see videos from you too!   Hint hint.
Who’ll be first to upload a solve video?   Currently we only have
Zander’s, and his solve uses 4-cycles, so is not a "proper" solve to
most of us.

Cheers
Marc