Message #3948

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] POLL: Positive rotation convention
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 17:48:41 -0800

In the immortal words of Jayne Cobb: "We’re gonna explode? I don’t wanna explode!"

I’m therefore of the same mind as Luna.

Regarding MC4D, I think the reason the current way feels right is because pressing a mouse button feels like pushing /down /on the left or right edge of a circle or sphere centered on the mouse. In other words, it’s because of how mice physically work and nothing to do with handedness or coordinate systems.

-Melinda