Message #3893

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Puzzles on linux
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 17:15:48 -0600

Hi Luna,

I know some have MagicTile running on Linux using Wine/Mono, and this thread
<https://github.com/roice3/MagicTile/issues/7> on the MagicTile
GitHub documents folks making the effort. I haven’t done this myself so
I’m not much help, but I hope that page will be useful. If you go through
the process and are able to document it, I’d gladly include that
information on the MagicTile site. Also, I know people are able to run
these programs on Macs with emulators.

Andrey’s programs are also written in C#, so I bet the process will be
similar. He used DirectX rather than OpenGL however, which might add other
special challenges.

Best,
Roice