Message #3885

From: Marc Ringuette <ringuette@solarmirror.com>
Subject: 4tega
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 18:22:57 -0800

Hi, Bob,

GL with the race!  Unless you’re on the road already, in which case, GL
with your recovery!  :)

FYI, here’s my 4tega video from June 9th, using 4-cycles and freely
violating parity.   I edited the description just now to mention your
solution.

https://youtu.be/pKHU5sFaGvY

Melinda’s public release is a huge deal for her; this also means that
she won’t be upset if I go dig up some more co-conspirators on
speedsolving.com .   So, this coming month will probably be the most
lively one for the physical 2^4 puzzle.   If you’re gonna study the
puzzle some more, this month is probably the time to do it.   And if
you’re gonna document your method a bit more, this week is probably the
time to do it.

Cheers
Marc