Message #3868

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Will you join us in the speedsolving race Sunday?
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 01:51:10 -0800

Excellent! Yes, MC4D, browser, and of course a way to email your winning solution *should* be all that’s needed. Of course technical problems can hit anyone, so you never know what will happen.

Non-competitors are more than welcome too. It’d be great to also have some random 4D cubing fans show up to simply encourage the competitors. Good luck to them all!

-Melinda