Message #3846

From: Luna Peña <scarecrowfish@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Melinda’s 2x2x2x2 solved
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 20:36:02 +0000

Aw damn, I was hoping to get this one, but I’ve not been able to get my
hands on a puzzle yet. I was attempting to bodge one out of paper so I
could attempt this, but it seems I’ve been bested.

I like the look of your solution though. It reminds me of what I was
thinking of. Well done.

~Luna

On 27 Nov 2017 00:57, "Bob Hearn bob.hearn@gmail.com [4D_Cubing]" <