Message #3804

From: Luna Peña <scarecrowfish@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Speedsolving times
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:49:51 +0100

Ok, that’s really cool. Can I ask though, how do you do orientation of the
last cell? Do you have a set of algs, or commutators, or what? I’ve been
trying to find a complete list for all the cases, but I have no idea how
reasonable that would be. If you’d like though, I can share them with you,
as well as my (really stupidly slow) 2^4 optimal solver I was intending to
use to generate the algs I couldn’t find by trial and error.

~Luna