Message #3784

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Hello world!
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:39:55 -0700

Hello Max,

I just happened to notice your into again and realized I wanted to mention a few things. First, where do you live in CA? I’m in the SF Marina district. Second, you’re the first person to even mention the words furry or vaping on the mailing list, so congratulations on breaking new ground! I’m a light-weight stoner myself and consider myself a furhag. I’m not furry myself but I’m trans and think they’re adorable, and am always hugely protective whenever someone puts them down in the slightest way. See my favorite snap attached.

Love,
-Melinda