Message #3770

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: 9^4 Hypercube Solve
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:06:04 -0700

Yes, with 1,000 stickers per face it does seem crazy, but when has that stopped anyone here? With a reasonable amount of RAM, the software should run just fine, but if it is laggy, then be sure to turn off shadows. They are about as expensive as the puzzle itself, so that’s a 2X improvement for free. Turning off antialiasing may help a little.

-Melinda