Message #3751

From: allankretzmann@hotmail.com
Subject: 325th solver
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 23:17:46 +0000

Hello everybody, I am the 325th solver of the 3^4. I am 16 years old and I live in a small town in Brazil.
I got my first 3D Rubik’s cube three months ago and got fascinated by it. I learned how to solve it and I have been getting faster ever since. One month ago, i watched Mathologer’s video about the 3^4 and just thought the puzzle was way too complex for me. Later on, I got inspired to solve it, and after about three weeks of trial and error, I managed to do it. I plan on trying to solve the 2^4 next, and maybe even the 4^4. I felt very frustrated during these three weeks, but in the end it was al, worth it.

At the moment I only have the 3x3x3 Rubik’s, but i pretend on making a big collection of twisty puzzles.