Message #3739

From: timebug22@gmail.com
Subject: 234th solver
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 10:58:41 +0000

My name is Mannessah Kani, I am 14 years old. I live in Melbourne, Australia and am home schooled.
I speedcube (pb for 3^3 is 7.08), play osu! and Tetris.
I first heard about MC4D from a talk by Matt Parker.

I started solving by just doing one piece, and then two, and then four and before I knew it I had solved the entire first two layers, so I thought I might as well solve the rest at that point.
As of writing this I’m attempting to solve a 4^4 and centers and 2c pairing are surprisingly easy.
I just found out that what I used to permute 3cs of the last cell is actually RKT and I didn’t even realise it.
I’d like to get into speedsolving the 3^4 and I’ll probably use the last cell method described in the cfop method from the wiki and use pure block building for the rest.