Message #3708

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: New MagicTile projection
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 18:28:10 -0500

Thanks for the suggestion Nan. I hadn’t initially supported that for
technical reasons… I implemented this view via textures and dragging the
view was going to require invalidating textures at every frame (expensive)
and there were some other difficulties as well. But in the end it seems to
work just fine, and I just uploaded a new version. If you want to recover
the euclidean "coupled-lazy-suzan" rotation that was the previous behavior,
just drag outside the disks. Let me know if you see any problems or have
further suggestions!

Best,
Roice