Message #3674

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Introduction of the 307th solver
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 19:23:43 -0800

So do you think note taking, or referring to notes during the solve should be allowed or not?

I could disable the fanfare on solve in the blindfold version of MC4D if anything feels it is important. It’s a hacked version because the way I implemented was too ugly to put in the official version. Of course solvers filming themselves can always pause and declare "This will be my final twist" and then we get to see what happens!

Thanks Nan!
-Melinda