Message #3622

From: liamjwright@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: Introducing myself
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 19:01:41 +0000

Hey Kamran,

Congrats on solving the 3^4! I’m interested though, what makes a physical puzzle PB more satisfying to you than solving a more complex puzzle? For me, the 3^4 was so much more satisfying than any of my PBs, because it was such a different sort of challenge to the repetitiveness of speedcubing, so I’d like to hear your take on it.

Another question, have you taken a look at Roice’s MagicTile? From what I’ve seen, it’s probably just as popular in this group as 4D puzzling, so it would be interesting to hear a new member’s take on it.

Again, congrats, and welcome to the group!