Message #3577

From: llamaonacid@gmail.com
Subject: Does this form have a name?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:00:12 -0800

I am talking about the blue form. I am having some trouble attaching files here so I am just going to add some links:

http://mathforum.org/mathimages/index.php/Image:Tesseract_slice1.gif
http://mathforum.org/mathimages/index.php/Image:Tesseract_slice2.gif

If I am not mistaken when we cover space completely with those forms so that there is no gap in between we can think it as a 3D isometric paper.

I made a model and I sort off can see the 4 front cells of a hypercube but my model is not completely accurate so I am going to make a better one.

A 4c piece in MC4D can also make that form if you do Ctrl + right click on a 4c piece while having "Ctrl-Click Rotation: by Cubie".