Message #3570

From: Eduard Baumann <ed.baumann@bluewin.ch>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile few colors
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 15:45:02 +0100

Thanks very much for carefully communicating your thougths.
I never preassemble super-pieces. Perhaps I should learn it.

Concerning
{3,4} 4-Color Orbifold B F0:0:0.8 V0.8:0:0

I can’t follow your instructions.
Even replaying carefully your 52-Twist solution. I can only see the effect of the first two twists: edges at home.
But afterward: no progress can be observed with for the tiny edge2 pieces joining theire corner-piece.
I think your twists are "compacted" afterward so intermediate progress is not visible anymore.

I have solved once the 5x5x5 but I can’t any similarity with
{3,4} 4-Color Orbifold B F0:0:0.8 V0.8:0:0.

Kind regards
Ed