Message #3557

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile Solving
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2016 13:19:06 -0500

Thanks for reporting that orbifold puzzle issue Michael. It ended up being
a one-line fix, though it took about an hour for me to wrap my head around
:) I needed to disallow certain slicemasks that are ill-defined, depending
on the
orientations of identified antipodal twist. The latest download
should behave better.

Cheers,
Roice