Message #3424

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile Solving
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 15:02:18 -0500

I like your thought Ed! Melinda connected me, and so I’ve been talking
with Burkard about MagicTile, and he is planning a video (though not
immediately). He sent me a list of questions which I wanted to forward,
because some of you will have insights I’m not thinking of!

  1. Which puzzles do you consider the easiest to do?
    > 2. Which are your favourite ones when it actually comes to actually
    > solving them? Have you had much feedback from people highlighting
    > features/puzzles that they really like playing with?
    > 3. Which have a non-trivial center (like the superflip for the Rubik’s
    > cube)?
    > 4. Any superingenious aspects that set certain puzzles apart from others?

I’ve written him back with my answers, and I’ll post them later so I don’t
bias other responses at the moment. I’ll forward along any responses to
him so your input can help him decide what to include in his video :)

Cheers,
Roice