Message #3368

From: glenclark1973@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MC4D] First solve of 5^6
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 10:12:55 -0700

I make heavy use of the undo setup (F3), macros, and commutators (F4) provided in the program. I also setup macros for simple twists of one side (right and left,up and down, primary to secondary right and left, secondary layer right and left). These simple twist macros were then mapped to keyboard shortcuts using Promixis Girder macro software. This last part was done primary so I would not have to click on unsolved 2-color pieces to twist.

I used macros for each type of piece starting with the most simple 1-color pieces working my way out to the with 6-color pieces, solving all of each type as I go.