Message #3363

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile Solving
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 18:41:43 -0700

Hello Ed,

It’s too bad that you’ve crushed all of your competition so completely
but it’s great to hear that you’re still solving MagicTile puzzles.
Super Chop and other deep-cut puzzles are always impressive. Besides,
isn’t it refreshing to explore a beautiful new landscape while it’s
largely undiscovered? I still enjoy your reports from the wilderness,
much like cityfolk enjoyed reports from John Muir and others.

-Melinda