Message #3302

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Version 4.2 released
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:47:21 -0800

The new version contains the nested macros implementation, bug fixes and
an overhaul of the status messages. Inner macros must have the same
reference stickers as the outer macro being created, and their moves are
added immediately when you click the macro buttons or hit <ctrl>A to
invoke the last macro. Undo/redo during macro move recording is fixed.

4.2 also remaps the <ctrl>T (cheat) and <ctrl>R (reset) hotkeys to
"Solve" which is not currently supported. <ctrl>0 makes sense for reset
because the control + number keys already implement a reset plus a small
numbers of scrambles, so zero makes sense as a scramble with no twists.

This release is only lightly tested, so I’d appreciate it of some of you
would try it out as soon as possible and let me know if you find any
problems. Here’s the direct link:
https://github.com/cutelyaware/magiccube4d/releases/download/v4.2/mc4d-4-2-198.jar

Thanks all, and happy puzzling!
-Melinda