Message #3290

From: Nathan Martens <martna8477@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 15:50:01 -0600

Hello, my name is Nathan Martens. I am a full-time college student at
University of Dallas in Irving, TX. I am currently studying mathematics.
When I’m not at school, I live in Bonduel, WI (~40 West of Green Bay, WI).
I work in a factory that produces veneer.
I had previous experience with 4d puzzles, but with school it fell by the
wayside. I watched a video on Youtube by Mathologer where he spells out the
secret to solving any twisty puzzle by use of commutators. I applied this
same idea to solve the 3^4 puzzle. I’ve also developed similar macros in
MC5D which would work in a very similar fashion based on this idea of
commutators.