Message #3281

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Solving my first 3x3x3x3 hypercube
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 16:57:10 -0800

I’m amazed that you managed to solve the full puzzle before the state
was reset and without any way of archiving your solution! I always
encourage users to use the desktop version for serious solves, but I
suppose there really is a good use case for state persistence on mobile
phones. Implementing autosave was probably the most common request in
the Play store, so I finally bit the bullet and implemented it. I also
moved the scramble & save buttons to the menu so that you can’t wipe out
your progress with a single misclick, and I added an option to export
your log file via email. Please help me test it, and enjoy your
Christmas present!