Message #3276

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Császár and Szilassi polyhedra
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 14:50:01 -0600

Looking at those, some differences I see are:

So they appear different in some respects, though I wouldn’t be surprised
to find out there are connections! Also… a Visual Insight post
coincidentally showed up this week that mentions Steffen’s polyhedron:
blogs.ams.org/visualinsight/2015/12/15/kaleidocycle/

Cheers,
Roice