Message #3249

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Magic 120Cell tips
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:13:46 -0800

I was wondering about just that. Would it help the efficiency of an
automated solution to begin with a phase where it looks at all possible
twists and always performs the one with the greatest overall effect of
moving pieces closer to their destinations? Seems like it should be a
good idea for large puzzles but not for human solvers.