Message #3228

From: deust.secard94@yahoo.ca
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Log Question [1 Attachment]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:44:56 -0800

So much this. It’s all Notepad’s fault – the log file’s fine.
I thought the log file was invalid back then too and that’s why I stopped my 120-cell solve midway. At least starting over gave me another chance to make the solution lots shorter. Might not want to mess with the log file itself though.

Also, backup files help too especially since I don’t remember there being any save prompt asking whether user wants to save when the program closes (I’d totally add one if I knew how to mess with the "outdated" source code.