Message #3221

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Visualizing Hyperbolic Honeycombs
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 20:52:19 -0800

That looks fabulous being able to look all around! I especially like the
lighting effects. BTW, I recently figured out how photo bubble
exploration could be done in proper 3D in case anyone is interested in
developing such a viewer.

And of course I’d love to see a nice video walk-through of your
catacombs with proper transformations. I’m not sure that the hyperbolic
warping will look all that odd if you keep the camera always at the
appropriate height from the ground. I guess we just need to see!

-Melinda