Message #3185

From: Alvin Yang <alvin5553@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 120Cell question
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:32:43 -0400

Even if you changed two cells to be the same color there shouldn’t be
multiple solve states, and Ctrl+Shift+left click (if I remembered
correctly) helps you identify where the piece go, so it’s optional and does
not affect whether you can solve the puzzle or not, but beware, without
using this function it would be VERY hard, near impossible unless you’re a
genius, to solve this puzzle.