Message #3180

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 5x5x5x5 Solve video
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:35:49 -0700

Actually the video was at normal speed. It is the solution that was sped
up, but maybe there’s a better way to say that? I got the slow
autorotation by changing a scaling constant in the code. I could add
another slider if people felt that would be useful. I definitely want to
add VCR-like controls for jumping to various points, replaying
sequences, looping, etc. As it was, I had to hold down the undo keys to
rewind to the scramble boundary, and then hold down the redo keys to
record the playback.